GST Return Filing
Those persons who apply for GST Registration will also have to make a GST Return Filing. It is usually a document that is needed as per the Indian Tax Authorities of law, to be filled. It will be used by authorities of the tax to calculate the tax liability.
Any kind of business will have to file monthly GST returns at two times and annual return once. This indicates that as total, you have to file GST returns 25 times a year. There are different types of forms to fill in the GST Returns. They are:
- GSTR-3B (Summary of Inward and Outward)
- GSTR-1 (Return for Supplies)
- GSTR-9 (Annual Returns)
But, in case of small business (whose turnover less than 1.5 Cr.), the taxpayers in India just have to file GSTR-1 Returns on a quarterly basis. GST Return Filing Process can be done online and Tradenfill will help you in this whole process.
Except this, there is some more returns have to fill by Taxpayers depends on nature of business are:
- GSTR-4 (for Composition dealer)
- GSTR-5 & GSTR-5A (Non-Taxable Person and OIDAR)
- GSTR-6 (for Input Service Distributor)
- GSTR-7 (for TDS Deductor)
- GSTR-8 (for E-commerce operator)