Drug License is a kind of license which is required by those people who want to start their business in pharmaceuticals. According to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940, every person who wants to start their business under pharma they need to obtain this license.
There are usually two main kinds of drug licenses like;
- Wholesale Drug License
- Retail Drug License
In most of the state’s Retail Drug License is given to those people who have done their pharmacy degree. To obtain Drug License Registration, Minimum Area Requirement, Storage Facility, and Technical Staff are required.
Documents Required for Drug License
These are the important documents which will be attached with the application form to getting the Drug License.
- Constitution of the firm (MOA/AOA).
- Photo ID proof of proprietor/partner/director.
- Copy of Property paper.
- Copy of Rent agreement.
- Site Plan and key plan of the premises.
- Refrigerator invoice and details.
- Affidavit regarding the compliance of MPD 2021 (if premises are located on DDA residential flat/ plot/ building).
Benefits of Required License
Two main advantages of getting this Drug License;
- With the rise of medical issues in recent times the government must take control over those dealing in this sector so any entity if obtains Drug license can do their business without any fear of being caught.
- Entity working in pharma sector can easily expand their wholesale business as no retailer will hesitate in dealing with a person who has obtained the license with the concerned authority.
Procedure to Register for Drug License in India
In the process of Drug License registration in India like;
- Documentation: First and the most important step in obtaining the drug License is the preparation of the documents which includes, preparation of key and site plan and various affidavits and declaration as prescribed under law.
- Application Filing: The applications of Drug License are filed online All documents are scanned and uploaded at the time of applying. However, filed documents are verified by the inspector.
- Inspector Visit: After the application for grant of drug license is filed, the inspection process starts and in that case, the drug inspector personally visits the shop to verify all the documents.
- Grant of License: The controller of drugs issues the Drug License after the inspection is complete and in case personal interview is held then after cleared the interview by the competent person and verification all information and documents furnished is correct.
Tradenfill who specializes in providing complete advisory regarding the license, implementation, tax issues and other legal compliances of the business. Our processes are very transparent and strive to address practical problems. To solve your all queries and you can mail us at email@example.com or call at +91-9654533433.