EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Registration is a process to give social benefits to employees. It is very best scheme for the employees which comes under Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which is regulated by the organization of Employees Provident Fund.
According to the act, if the strength of the company is more than 20 employees then it’s mandatory for the establishment to obtain EIN No. If the employee strength of the company less than 20 then the company can apply for EIN. Any company can get the EPF registration certificate within 30 days from the date of the employment of 20 employees.
Eligibility for Employees Provident Fund
- At the time of joining of any employee, he or she is getting wages of Rs 15,000 is required to become a member.
- In this act, Wages includes Basic plus Dear Allowances, Cash Value of food concession and retaining allowances. If any.
Benefits of Provident Fund for the Employees
There are many of the advantages of Employees Provident Fund like;
- Tax Benefits.
- Lifelong Pension.
- Insurance Benefit.
- Premature Withdrawal Option.
- Higher Returns.
Documents Required for EPF Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of any firm, company and trust.
- Copy of Cancelled Cheque.
- Partnership Deed.
- Certificate of Registration.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Copy of the PAN Card of the Directors or Partners.
- Copy of the Identity Proof like Aadhaar Card of the Directors.
Procedure of EPF Registration for Provident Fund
- Registration with EPFO.
- Read the User Manual.
- DSC Registration.
- Fill the employer’s details.
Tradenfill is one of the top leading and very trustworthy online business platforms in India which offers end to end PF services from registration to return filing. Tradenfill can help to file PF Returns in India. The time taken to get a PF Registration is about 1-3 working days. It subject to Government processing time and client document submission. If you have any query on PF Registration by scheduling an appointment with our advisor.