Online GST registration
GST (Goods and Service Tax) Registration is the most significant tax reforms in India. It is the initiative by the Government to improve the ease of doing business in India. The Online GST Registration reforms not only regulated the unorganized sectors of the economy but also encourage the flow of foreign investments in India.
A business whose estimated annual turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs is required to register as a regular taxpayer. GST Registration is mandatory for a particular business like Export-Import, E-Commerce, Casual Dealer and Market Place Aggregator. Such kind of business needs a GSTIN irrespective of the annual turnover.
If any GST applicable business supplies goods or services without GST number, then it is considered as an offense. Such offense attracts a liability to pay a heavy penalty under this Act.
This GST Registration Online usually takes 3-6 working days. The team of Tradenfill can help you in getting a new GST Registration fees.
Eligibility of GST Registration Online
1) Businesses with turnover above the prescribed limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs.
2) People involved in Distribution and Supply to manufacturers.
3) People seeking Tax Refund under double taxation mechanism.
4) Manufacturer of Goods.
5) People providing materials through e-commerce aggregator.
6) Every kind of e-commerce aggregator.
Benefits of New GST Registration Fees
There are many of the advantages of this New GST Registration Process:
1) Pan India Business operations
2) Relief from the double taxation system
3) Higher threshold for GST Registration
4) Eligible for acquiring government tenders
5) Business expansion possibilities with International Companies
6) Opportunity to avail input tax credit on purchases
7) Lower tax rates under composition scheme (For Annual turnover up to Rs 1.5 Cr)
8) Easy and online return filing
9) Improved logistics by Introduction of E-way Bill
10) Reduction of Compliance Costs.
There are many of the necessary documents are required like;
1) Pan Card of the Applicant taxpayer.
2) Identity proof and address proofs of all the promoters of the business.
3) Photographs of Directors / Partners / Owners.
4) Proof of registration of the business, or Partnership Deed in case of partnership and registration certificates.
5) Address proof for the location of a business.
6) Bank account details of the business.
7) Digital Signature.
8) Letter of Authorization from Partners / Board of Directors.
Tradenfill is one of the best and top-rated online business services provider platforms in India. We deliver GSTIN within 3 to 6 working days. Tradenfill GST Experts will guide on applicability registration and will help you in meeting compliance prescribed under the GST Act.
gst india registration, gst new registration online, gst online registration, gst online registration process, gst register online, gst registration certificate, gst registration charges, gst registration consultant, gst registration criteria, gst registration eligibility, gst registration fee, gst registration fees, gst registration fees in india, gst registration fees in up, gst registration fees india, gst registration for online business, gst registration for online sellers, gst registration in india, gst registration india, gst registration online, gst registration online india, gst registration online process, gst registration procedure, gst registration process, gst registration process india, gst registration process online, gst registration process step by step, gst registration requirements, gst registration services, gstregistration, how to apply for gst registration in india, how to gst registration online, how to register gst for company, how to register gst online, new gst registration, new gst registration online, online gst registration, online gst registration fees, procedure for gst registration, register for gst online, register gst online,registration process under gst