Indian Subsidiary Company is that kind of company whose interest is held and controlled by other company. The equity share capital of the Subsidiary Company can be used to determine the relationship between the two companies. There is 2 Shareholders and 2 Directors are required to Incorporate the Indian Subsidiary Company.
The company which held and controlled the interest of the other Subsidiary Company is known as the Parent Company or Holding Company. If a company owned the all shares like 100% shares of any company then it is known as a Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company. Tradenfill helps you to make your Indian Subsidiary Registration.
Minimum Requirements for Registration of Indian Subsidiary
- Required Minimum 2 Shareholders.
- Must Minimum Capital of 1 Lakh.
- Need DIN for All Directors.
- Parent Company must hold 50% of the total equity capital.
Documents Required for Indian Subsidiary Companies
- PAN Card is required
- Address Proof
- Photo Id Proof
- Passport is a must
- Address Proof (Document must be certified by the Indian Consulate)
- Photo Id Proof (Document must be certified by the Indian Consulate)
There are many of the benefits of registering an Indian Subsidiary Company like;
- Indian Subsidiary
- Continuity of Existence
- Brand Value
- Scope of Expansion
- Foreign Direct Investment in India
Process of Registration of Indian Subsidiary Companies
- You need to fill our provided form and after fill that form you have to submit your documents.
- After that, we will give you DSC and DIN. For further process, you need to give your approval. This process hardly takes 12 working days.
- For further procedures, those details which are provided by you that will be verified by our experts. It will take 2 days.
- We will create your required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf. This process will take 20-25 working days.
- Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the required documents and DSCs.