Change of the company name or can do by the promoters at any time after Incorporation. There are some reasons behind to new company name like Business Modal Change, Change of the Promoters and rebranding, etc. If you want to change the name of the company then shareholder approval is necessary along with the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. After changing the name of the company there would no effect on the legal entity or existence of the company. The liability and assets would also be going on as earlier. Board Resolution approval is also necessary to change the name of the business or company. After obtaining name approval from MCA passing of a special resolution and applying for approval of a new company name to the MCA. After accepting the application by the MCA, a new Certificate of Incorporation is issued and when you obtain the new Certificate of Incorporation, changes must be made to Incorporate along with MOA and AOA of the company.
Tradenfill is here to help you to change your business or company name. It offers some services like GST Registration, Income Tax Return, Trademark Registration, Labour License and many more. You can contact our advisor whether through call or mail. You can call at +91-9654 533433 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Company Name in India
These are some steps mentioned in the procedure in India:
- Board Resolution.
- Check Company Name Applicability.
- Pass Special Resolution for Company Name Change.
- Application for approval of company name change.
- Issuance of New Certificate of Incorporation.
- Make changes of MOA and AOA.
Documents Required for Online Name Change Application
Here is the list of the documents which are required for Online Application:
- An affidavit on a stamp paper, the minimum value should be Rs.10.
- The original newspaper cutting of the name change advertisement. A prescribed perform in printed format duly signed by the applicant and two witnesses.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (PAN card, Aadhar card or passport).
- A CD with a soft copy of the application in .docx format duly filled.
- A letter stating that the content in the hard and soft copy of the application is true.
- A request letter along with the registration fee to the authority.
Benefits of new name for business Process in India
There are some benefits to get new name of company process in India:
- By changing the name of your business, you have more aligned with your brand.
- You can also target different demographics after changing your business name.
- You can leverage your experience too.
- It also attracts new customers.
- You can achieve your goals easily.
- Engagement will also increase.
- Streamline Messaging