The NGO/ Society Registration
NGO is the abbreviation for the Non-Government Society, an NGO works for the well-being of the society without being concern about the profit, that is why is called the non-profit organization. They work for those parts of our society which have been degraded due to the negligence and irrelevant behavior towards them like for the children, woman, old age people, physically and mentally retarded, for the education of girls, and many more.
They are run through the donations which people use to give for the betterment of the cause they are working for, or the registration fees. They do everything they can do for the society’s good, by starting different volunteering programs, where the concentrated part is taught what they are supposed to know, like the children who were deprived of the education, good food, shelter, health treatment and other many things. For the woman who has suffered a lot and faced the cruelty of the society are make learn to survive on their own by them the computer classes, making them learn the stitching, and other things with which they can lead their life on their own and become self-dependent.
The main motive of running the NGO use to promote the education, art, religion, children, research, and many more, in short for the good of society and to make every part of its strong and self-dependent.
The process for the NGO/Society Registration
- To register the NGO the members should be two minimum as per of any Act.
- The identification proof of every member is required for the process, the identification proof can be the Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter Id card, but for the address proof, the PAN card will not be applicable as it does not have an address on it.
- The passport-sized photographs of the members.
- The address proof of the NGO’s office which is to be registered.
- Memorandum of Association and Article of Association are needed to for this.
- With all above Signature of the founder is required.
- Some amount of the registration fee is needed.
- In the memorandum of the NGO, the name of the NGO should be mentioned.
Tradenfill team is here to help you if you are willing to go for NGO Registration.
Steps to do NGO Registration under the Trust Act
- The name of the NGO.
- The purpose or the aim of starting the NGO means the main cause behind the start of it.
- Minimum two members are compulsory to start the NGO.
- The photo identification and the address verification are required.
- The two passport size photographs of each of the members.
- Memorandum of the Association is needed.
- A person as a founder is needed during the whole process.
- The thumbprint of the member.
- The legal fees submission.
- The submission of the Id proof.
- Need of two witnesses with their identification proof at the time of the registration.
- After the completion of the registration process, an acknowledgment slip is given to the founder.
- The trust deed can be collected in minimum one week if no issues would be there.
List of Documents Required for Society/NGO Registration
- Minimum number of members 7 (in the case of State Label)
- Minimum number of members 8 from different state (in the case of national label)
- No blood relation between members of society
- Name of society
- Object of society
- Two photographs of all members
- Copy of PAN card of all members
- Copy of residence proof with original of all desirous person
- Copy of Rent agreement with NOC from owner and Electricity Bill/Water Bill or Ownership proof Electricity Bill/Water Bill/House Tax Receipt/Property Registered Documents(any one)
- Owner ID proof with original
- Time period 45 working days
- Fee 9999/- (All Inclusive)