Private Security License
The Private security license associated and engaged with giving security administrations including preparing of security gatekeepers to any mechanical or business undertaking or an organization or some other individual or property. The tasks of a private security organization are administered in India by “The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005. In the article “How to begin a security watch benefit business”, the strategy for beginning a security organization is secured. In this article, we take a gander at the strategy for acquiring Private Security Agency License in detail.
The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005
The Private Security Agencies Act, 2005 controls all parts of task of private security organization business in India. The Act stretches out to the entire of India with the exception of the State of Jammu and Kashmir and is in presence since June, 2005.
Arrangement of Controlling Authority by State Government
The Act accommodates every one of the State Government to assign an officer not underneath the rank of a Joint Secretary in the Home Department of the State or a proportional officer to be the Controlling Authority for the State. The Controlling Authority for the State is in charge of issuance of private security organization permit, reestablishment and direction of activity of private security offices.
Eligibility Criteria for Private Security Agency License
- Just an Indian Company, Firm or Association of Persons are qualified for security office permit. Further, if the organization is an organization, at that point the larger part investor must be an Indian. Notwithstanding the above condition, the accompanying conditions should likewise be fulfilled:
- The individual or organization can’t be indicted an offense regarding advancement, development or administration of an organization (any extortion or misfeasance conferred by him in connection to the organization), including an un-discharged indebted;
- The individual or organization can’t be sentenced by a capable court for an offense, the recommended discipline for which is detainment of at least two years;
- The individual or organization can’t be keeping joins with any association or affiliation which is restricted under any law by virtue of their exercises which posture danger to national security or open request.
- The individual can’t be rejected or expelled from Government benefit on grounds of unfortunate behavior or good turpitude.
List of the Documents required for making application for Private Security License:
- PAN Card of the individual/partner/directors
- Aadhaar Card of the individual/partner/directors
- Voter ID/DL of individual/partners/directors
- Electricity Bill for the Address proof
- If on rent, Rent agreement for office address proof
- Attested five passport size photographs of authorized signatory
- Duly passed Board Resolution
- Shop Act License of the company or firm
- Company’s profile on the letterhead of the company
- LOGO of the company or firm
- Full-length and size photo of the guard with the uniform
- Previous Experience/Police verification for the criminal record
- Training License