For the registration of Patent, there is one of the required documents is a Provisional and complete specification. If you want that the Patent Registration is done so quickly then you have to file a Provisional specification along with a Patent application if the applicant feels that the invention has reached a stage wherein it can be disclosed on paper, but has not attained the final stage.
To file a Provisional Patent application, the time will take 15-20 days which includes Government processing time and client document submission. If you want any kind of free advice on Provisional Patent application filing by scheduling an appointment with a TradenFill Advisor.
Benefits of Filing Provisional Patent
There are many of the benefits of filing Provisional Patent like;
- Legal Protection.
- Global Patent Protection.
- 20 years Validity.
- Competitive Edge.
- Creation of Asset.
Documents Required for Registration
There are many of the documents are required for Patent Registration like;
- Form 1 (Applications for Grant of Patent).
- Form 2 (Provisional Specifications).
- Form 5 (Declaration of Inventorship).
- Form 26 (Power of Attorney). If your Patent is filed by a Patent Agent then this form is necessary.
- E-filing fees (Patent Statutory fee).
- Form 3 (Corresponding foreign Patent application statement and undertakings)
- Priority Document (This is used for convention applications if the priority date is claimed)
- .Illustrations/Drawings of the invention.
Components of Provisional Patent Specification
The Provisional specification is defined under two topics. Like;
- Title: It should fairly capture features of the invention and should be short and to the point.
- Description: It begins with the preamble and contains the field and object of the invention.
TradenFill is one of the best and most dominant online business platforms in India which offers a variety of services like Trademark Registration, Trademark Renewal, Trademark Objection, GST Registration, LLP Registration and more. Again, I am repeating here that this Provisional Patent Registration takes the time of 15 -20 days. Because this process includes government processing time and client document submission. If you have any query regarding this registration then you can contact us through our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or can also call at +91-9654 533433.