As Trademark Registration is important for any kind of business and its valid for likewise, Trademark Renewal is too important to do. It must be filed before the expiry of the mark. The Trademark Renewal Application form must be prepared and filed before the deadline to enjoy seamless protection of the Trademark without any chances of Litigation.
Most of the time, many companies forget to renew their Trademark so before the expiration of the Trademark, The Registrar sends a notice of 6 months to them. After getting the notice if you still not respond to the Registrar then he or she will send a statement in which mentions that your Trademark would be removed from the Trademark Journal if it is not renewed on the time. It’s a lengthy process that takes 6-12 months.
If your Trademark is getting registered then your company will be benefited from getting contravene your Trademark. If your company’s Trademark renewed from time to time then it will be continued.
Documents Required for Trademark Renewal
Here is the list of the necessary documents for renewal, as follows:
- A copy of the Registration Certificate.
- Power of Attorney of the Applicant.
- An Id and Address Proof of the Applicant.
- Copy of the TM-A.
Process of Trademark Renewal
The Trademark Renewal can be done in two ways like;
- You can apply the renewal of your Trademark to change any sign or word in the existing one.
- Or, you can also apply for the Trademark Renewal without any change into it.
The Process is as follows:
- Renewal Application is made in the form of TM-R.
- The Renewal Application can be filed by either registered owner of that particular Trademark or an Agent (eg. Tradenfill) which is authorized by him.
- Your Trademark will be protected if you will take any help by the professional like Tradenfill, to renew your Trademark.
- If you file a renewal application for your Trademark then you will get free for the next ten years without any disturbance or stress and you must renew your Trademark before expiry.
- When you will file the renewal application of the Trademark, it is necessary for you to check your application status daily until is it will be processed by the Registrar.
- Trademark Journal is the very necessary official tool of the Trademark Registry which tells about the application status whether it is accepted or not if it is accepted then will mention in the Trademark Journal.TradenFill is one of the top leading and most promising online platforms in India, which offers a wide variety of services to their existing and new customers like Company Registration, Trademark Filing, Tax Registration, Tax Filing and many more. We will help you to renew your existing Trademark. The whole process like draft and file a Trademark Renewal will take about 5-10 working days in which the Government process and document submission process are involved.
If you have any queries regarding renewing your Trademark then you can contact our advisor through mail:
email@example.com or also can call +91-9654533433.